Friday 30 January 2015

Liebster Award



I've been nominated for a Liebster award!
I'm so excited about this as I'm new to blogging and I am enjoying it so much and love connecting with other bloggers.

After spending some time on Google, I found out that the Liebster Award is sent around the blogging community to those who have fewer than 200 followers. Its another way of finding and connecting with new blogs and bloggers.

The lovely lady Janine over at Janines little world nominated me, thanks again.

Here it is: 



Now, there are some rules for this Award, for anyone who isnt familiar with them:

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees a set of new 11 questions


11 random facts about me

* I havent told anyone close to me about my blog.
* I have lived in Sheffield my whole life.
* I have the worst memory, its even worse since I have had Lola.
* I have a housework routine that I follow every week.
* I have 1 sibling, my sister.
* I speak to my sister everyday for hours at a time and never run out of things to say.
* I don't drink any hot drinks
* I only like soup with bits in, don't like "smooth" soup
* I can't drink water from the bathroom tap, it just doesn't taste the same.
* I have "sing-a-song-itus" a condition where if someone says something that is a line from a song you bet im going to sing it back to them.
* I am a terrible singer


I nominate 



The questions I was asked


1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Mr A said "guess Mums your new name" when I told him about our pregnancy. He was over the moon about it though.

2. Why did you start blogging?
To record my memories of Lola being small, I didn't realise just how big the blogging community is.

3. Where in the world do you live?
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.

4. What is your favourite TV programme?
I don't really have a 1 favourite programme but I do watch all the soaps and all reality tv

5. Tea or coffee?
Niether, I dont like the taste of any.

6. 3 things you would take to a lonely island
Tablet for blogging, kindle to read and my phone so I could text family and friends.

7. What is your biggest achievement in life so far?
Having Lola, she is the single most important thing to me and I'm so proud of her.

8. You won the lottery, what would you spend it on?
Usual things, new house and cars, holidays. I would give my family some aswell.

9. What is your dream destination?
Disneyworld in florida, I love all things disney.

10. What did you last eat?
Breakfast cereal

11. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My cabbage patch doll that I named Lola. My mum could never understand where I got the name from.


My questions for my nominees

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Any other hobbies you have?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. If you had 1 day to yourself, what would you do?
6. Favourite food?
7. Favourite drink?
8. Do you prefer to text or call?
9. Are you a working or SAHM?
10. Where in the world do you live?
11. Would you choose to live somewhere different? Where?



No comments:

Post a Comment