Tuesday 27 January 2015

Mummy tag

I found this on an online forum I'm a member of. So here goes:


1. Are you a stay at home or working mum?
I'm currently on maternity leave as Lola is only 4 months. I will be returning to my job as a dental nurse part-time in May 2015.


2. Would you have it any other way?
Not sure yet. Even though I would love to be a SAHM we really couldn't afford it.


3. Do you co-sleep?
No we don't, Lola has just recently moved to her big girl cot after being in her moses basket since birth.


4. What is your one must have item for your baby?
Muslin squares!! I use them for everything, cleaning sicky moments, emergency bibs and changing mats, lining public changing stations, as a teething rag and to swaddle Lola when she was tiny. You name it I probably use a muslin cloth for it.


5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I always just wanted 1 baby, I have a stepson as well so our family is now complete with Lola.


6. Date night? How often?
I do love a date night makes us appreciate each other more I think. We've only been out once since Lola has been born but have made a new years resolution to try at least going out once a month.


7. Your child's favourite show
Lola is only 4 months so she doesn't really watch TV. I do think she likes watching pointless with her daddy when he gets home from work.


8. Name 1 thing you bought before you had your baby but didn't end up using
Moses basket stand. Lola hated that it rocked when she moved and she couldn't settle properly.


9. Your child's favourite food?
Just formula milk ATM


10. How many cars does your family have?
We only have 1 car now to share even though Mr A takes it to work with him most days.


11. Weight gain - before, during and after pregnancy?
Bit personal but I put on 2 stone exactly during my pregnancy but have only managed to loose 1 and half stone since but as the saying goes 'it took 9 months to put on.........'


12. Dream holiday with the kids
Disneyland in Florida


13. Dream holiday without the kids
Disneyland in Florida. I'm a big kid and love every thing Disney.


14. How has your life changed since having kids?
I thought I loved my life before Lola but now it certainly feels complete.


15. Finish this sentence 'it makes my heart melt when......'
Lola smiles when I get her out of her cot first thing in a morning.


16. Where do you shop for your kids?
For Lola's clothes I shop at Next, Asda and Mothercare.
For her nappies, wipes and formula I shop at Asda.


17. Favourite make-up and skincare products
My favourite make-up brand is bare minerals. Their concealer is amazing, perfect for covering dark circles from sleepless nights.
Im using freederm skincare products at the minute as my skin is still bad after pregnancy.


18. Huggies or pampers?
I havent tried pampers as Lola is a asda little angels kinda girl. I dont think you can get huggies anymore.


19. Have you always wanted kids?
No I havent, I always wanted a career most of all. So Lola was a big shock but now she is here I cant remember my life without her. Im so proud to be her mummy and enjoy every second of it.


20. Best part of being a mum
I cant decide, I love it all. I love watching her grow and change, I love seeing her learn something new. Being a mum really is the best job in the world.



I tag everyone and anyone who reads this. Il look forward to reading your answers
Jess
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment